First, charge your replacement device for 12 hours prior to use.
If you received a UICC Card (SIM Card) with your replacement:
- Snap the card out of its holder.
- Insert the card into the UICC Card slot on your replacement. (Make sure it clicks.)
- Turn on your replacement device and activation will begin. Contact your carrier to ensure activation is complete.
If you are using your existing SIM Card:
- Remove the card from the damaged device.
- Insert the card into the SIM Card slot on your replacement. (Make sure it clicks.)
- Turn on your replacement device and activation will begin.
If your old device is in working order, you can follow these steps
to use Smart Switch™ to transfer data from your old device to your replacement device.
It's that simple!
You're now ready to begin enjoying your replacement device!
To ensure satisfaction, your replacement device has been fully tested for quality prior to shipment. If, however, you experience any issues with your replacement device, please call 1-866-553-3239 within 5 days for assistance. If our representative authorizes the return of your replacement device, you will be provided with detailed instructions on how to return the device using the FedEx Ground® Package Returns Program (PRP) label located inside the replacement device box.